Sunday, September 30, 2007

Shooting the Bull



Another amazing Palmdale breakfast.





My mom and I went out to Wescom and Target to put some money in my account and to get some extraneous school supplies.


Later that night we headed back to L.A. where my laptop kept me company.

The reason there has been no Lupe all weekend is because I was watching this super awesome podcast called Shooting the Bull with Ryan Wieber and Michael "Dorkman" Scott (Ryan vs Dorkman, RVD2: Ryan vs. Dorkman 2) and Travis Boles and Corey (Three in the Afternoon/Six in the Morning). The greatest thing about it was that the viewers could directly chat with them as they played a live broadcast.


List updated:
Donations to Whoopi vs. SilentBat II G4 fund
PSP ($70 - increased due to interest) – Ijeoma, Whoopi, Elynn, Candace
Spider-Man (PSone) ($1) – Candace
Playstation ($50) – None
Sega Genesis ($50) – None
Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 ($10) – None
Gameboy Advance SP with games ($20) – None
Extra ($5) for Pokemon Crystal – None
Jedi Star Fighter (XBOX) ($5) – None
Knockout Kings 2002 (XBOX) ($10) – None
Sega GT 2002 (XBOX) ($5) – None
Red Dead Revolver (XBOX) ($5) – None
All four XBOX games ($20) – None
Katana (Decorative) ($20) – Amber
Tanto (Decorative) ($15) – None
Windows 95 PC ($30) – None
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 ($1) – None

*I prefer cash, I'll take checks too. None of that credit card business though*

No comments: