Monday, December 17, 2007

Weird Dream

I had a dream that Hamilton's Cafeteria sold real food. And not just real food ... but lots of it. For $6.79 I could get a whole Tofu Turkey and a large bag of Shrimp Stir Fry (the bag was about 8 inches high and 4 inches wide). I ate good last night! Hehe!

_______

It really irritates me when people talk to babies with "googoo, gaagaa" speech. It really annoys me that people speak to them so differently, like they are not capable of speech, like they are not capable of ever saying "hello and goodbye". It's like "let's make these creepy faces and creepy sounds and hopefully the baby can understand us!" I mean, that "googoo, gaagaa" stuff really just confuses the child. The kid would be like "wait, is this how people talk to each other? Saying googoo and gaagaa while making the silly faces?"

________



________



Peace

1 comment:

Valerieeeeee said...

omg
hahahahaha

that vid is hella funny