Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Opening, Twenty-One Days Down


My group's section, Lifestyles, is so ahead of the pack. We have three spreads (that's six pages) done for the yearbook, save for pictures for events that haven't happened yet, such as Homecoming and Halloween.

Below you'll see images from the second shooting for Whoopi vs SilentBat II. We wrapped up last week's flashback scene which ends in Ms. I's room.



Then we went outside to shoot the opening of the film which picks up immediately where the last one stopped (that is, if you watched the clip after the credits).


White-Balancing....


More white-balancing....



The Script.


This scene look familiar?



Whoopi's back with vengeance!





Getting a worm's eye angle. I even added a dutch angle to give the feeling of disorientation with Whoopi's character. It turned out really nice and I can't wait to see it all edited together.







This is me doing a shot for the main titles at the beginning of the film.


Discussion of the shot.


Me explaining to Whoopi how the title cards would work out in Post-Production.


And the swap. Filming was done so I gave Whoopi the miniDV and now he is editing it happily and I'm waiting to get it back to do the effects on my new Mac G4 tomorrow!


We both got on the bus and then when I got off I got some Carl's Jr. while I waited for my grandmother to pick me up and take me home. Very good day. Very productive. Now to take a shower and the little bit of homework I have.

Right before my shower I found this. The first part of the first clip is lame to me. I don't like this guy much. In fact, now that I think back on Claire's old friend I didn't like him much either but I certainly liked him a lot more than this West character. How cheesy can this guy get with Claire?


Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Bat. I still have yet to get myself a camera. =o(
Anyways....kewl that you documented it.
I would have to agree about the clip as well....I dont like West myself. Then again Im jelous of him. lol

L8r
Becon

YHANNI said...

how come when i look up yhanni on google i get a link to your blog?

*_*Antoine*_* said...

Probably mentioned your name somewhere.