Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Movie Star Friend!

I finally found "The Shield" episode called "Haunts" which had a short scene with one of my old good friends named Brittany McCulty (IMDb her or click her name). Look at the little TV star! (images below)


It's funny cause she's really nice and she had to say "shit" in the episode. I believe the exact line was. "He used to give us sandwiches and shit."

Oh and here is so Mac vs. PC stuff


Just try and tell me Mac doesn't own PC. Just try it. I dare you.


A free word processor that is just like word! OMG! 

I've been messing around with it and it's really great. The only problem with it I would think is that you can't save a NeoOffice document and put it on another person's computer to print it out because not many people would use it but it's great to use as a free word processor. It has everything word does. Good stuff. Good stuff.


For all you ladies and some of you guys!

Peace.

No comments: