Thursday, January 10, 2008

18 Years Old!

So ... I'm of age in case you didn't know. Got accepted to Cal State Poly Pomona today as well.

I don't have many pictures, sorry.

The day started with me, well, waking up. My mother called me, then my father shortly after. Then my lil' sister pretty much spilled the beans that I'm getting more gifts than just the one I asked my father to get. When I got to school I was bombarded with chocolate! I think my friends were trying to fattin' me up.


Then my friends convinced me to clip one dollar bills on my sweater.


Eh ... my actual birthDAY was whatever. Since I don't live with my parents I get separate events for my birthday and all. For instance, tomorrow should be a lot more fun.

Updated some older blogs:
"Tofu House & Time Machine"

"Star Wars Saga"

"Finally editing Whoopi vs. SilentBat II"

"Back from Winter Break"


Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Broncos!