Sunday, November 11, 2007

Not Intentional

I didn't mean not to post yesterday (which was thirty minutes ago). I just forgot, up until now. Here are some pictures of the only two guys to have their cameras in photography class.






I didn't mean not to post yesterday (which was thirty minutes ago). I just forgot, up until now. Here are some pictures of the only two guys to have their cameras in photography class.

I had a discussion with Whoopi on his blogspot and I think this video relates a lot to it:


I had a weird dream last night. I was with these people I didn't know (or at least I didn't know in real life). And at one point I remember we were stopped and lined up by a cop and the cop started beating down on one of my friends so I decided to go up to the police officer and get her off of my friend and then the rest of them started beating down on the cop and we started to run. At one point we all went separate ways. I went down a park and at one point there was this undercover cop who said he needed to take me in for questioning so I had to go "downtown" and was interrogated. They had me take this "lie-detecting" survey, I guess, and then they asked me if I knew anything about the incident and I said no. I suppose the "good" cop in this case believed me and was ready to let me go but the other one kept hammering into me. Then I think my mom got involved and they said I had high stress patterns in my test results or something like that one one of my answers but then all of a sudden my mom was talking about seeing Shrek 4 in 3D and I was in a movie theater.

Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool i was at hamilton last friday for the homecoming game and i think that first kid i saw was the one that like mimics kanye west but anyway

ive heard this chris rock stand up piece before but never seen it. its true tho

WHOOPI said...

def. true and hella hilarious too.
i kind feel guilty for laughing at it, but its true "niggas" do that stuff.