Friday, November 16, 2007

Macs are Cheaper than PCs, Fifty Days Down

Once and for all, proof that Macs are cheaper than PCs

Let's put to rest the myth that an Apple computer will set you back more than a Windows PC. In fact, it'll cost you less.

By Farhad Manjoo

Macs are cheaper

It's time to buy an Apple computer. Indeed, it's been that time for the past five years, at least, but only now, slowly, are people waking up to this fact. Thanks to Apple's relentless flash -- the John Hodgman ads, the iPods, the iPhones -- its Macintosh business is now in league with that of the biggest PC companies in the world. Everyone who's used it agrees that Leopard, the operating system that Apple released late last month, is to its chief rival, Microsoft's Windows Vista, roughly as Richard Wagner is to Richard Marx. This simple truth is dawning: If we forget about computer-industry network effects and monopolistic business practices, if we forget Apple's various ancient missteps -- if we're going just by what's better -- the ages-old Mac-vs.-PC debate is over. Long over. Yell it from the rooftops: The Mac has won.

(Read More)

What's this a counter argument? No. Just a silly comic.


Best moment in Boondocks Season 2 for me thus far:


Best moment in Boondocks Season 1


The Official Album Cover for "The Cool"
Did some editing for the stuff I do at school. I was just making the closing titles so that I can just tack them on at the end of each project I do at school for my teacher "Ms. I". Makes things a hella lot easier then constantly making new titles for each project which comes out to 24 animations and well over 30 beginning video production projects. It's cool to do just to get familiar with Final Cut Pro. Especially since I'll be using it a lot more often now if I get my camera to capture some footage onto the G4.


Blogger video isn't working so I used my dailymotion account



Peace

2 comments:

WHOOPI said...

woah your ae looks way different but it gets the job done and koo titles!!!

*_*Antoine*_* said...

Yeah, that's the way AE looked before 7 and CS3. I have 6.5 which is the last one to look that way before the redesign.