Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Doodles, Fifty-Five Days Down

I haven't doodled in the longest time but here are two that I did. This first one is of a panda I saw on my teacher's calendar during Honors Level Economics. People were doing their oral reports and I was trailing off into panda-land (that would be China right?, see picture to left). I also drew another picture (see below) of Ms. Lillian Wu playing basketball. At first that doodle started with the right hand then I drew a basketball around it and then a body and everything else. Oh! And a drew an eye and a kid in a mask (see below). I'm going to go into Photoshop and put some ink and color to the panda and Wu doodle. I might do something with the eye too but I'm not completely sure yet.


I had more bread today.



This shirt was amazing.

Peace

5 comments:

Valerieeeeee said...

oooolala senior lunch pass...heyyy new bestfriend lol

so... sadly i still havent figured out how to use photoshot =[

*_*Antoine*_* said...

you mean photoshop?

WHOOPI said...

i think im going to buy some bread on monday now lol

Anonymous said...

hahahahaaahaha!!! omgosh.
that is really good!
and hey why is it #3? is that your personal fav number?

and in the other pic...i see BAGGAGE!! LOL :]

*_*Antoine*_* said...

your number 10. i know. imma change it when i photoshop it.