Sunday, November 18, 2007

Meteor Man & Blank Man

Two superhero movies I grew up on was Meteor Man and Blank Man. My brother and I were really into them both. I'll post synopsis of both movies later.

Loved this film. Cheesy but great. Good message. Very old school cheesy comic book but cool.


Blank Man is just silly really.




I did some laundry today.

2 weeks since

Went to see "American Gangster" in Palmdale

When we got home from American Gangster (which was cool) I went to back up and when I came out into the living room this was on TV. A movie called "Mask" but at first I didn't know what to think. I thought it was a comedy but it was based on a true story.

Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

meteor man is actually a really good movie

Anonymous said...

oh those classics...meteor man/blank man :] and yay for laundry! CinderFELLA anyone? hehe
[Your prob saying "shut it" right about now hehe]