Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Wackness


It came out in select theaters last Thursday. I really want to see it, though. It looks really cool and I haven't seen a "90s" movie done at such great extent in a while. At this point, I believe it's the right time to come out with a 90s film because we are so far away from that decade by now, before when TV and Film Studios tried to do a period piece about the 90s it felt to close, like we were still there but now it does have a nostalgic feeling about it. I great up in the 90s but technically I think my generation is part of the new millennium. When I was four I wore clothes like the protagonist Luke and I would rap my jackets around my waste, hehe :). In any case, whenever I find a theater that's playing the movie I will be watching it but I'm officially broke now :(

Peace

2 comments:

Davohn said...

LANDMARK THEATRES!

its playing there..

*_*Antoine*_* said...

Yeah, I saw that but I'm still broke :(