Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Drama not Cancelled. Red Robot Storyboards Underway.

So the show is back on just like that after one night. I finished the "Cast Credits" which take place over "time" through a "travel" where they go from Oklahoma to California and cut out pictures of them go by. For the "Crew Credits", which I've been exporting since 9:00 PM (it's 11:38 PM now), I'm doing something more simple where text and pictures fly in from the sides and slow down in the middle and then fly off in opposite sides. The picture below depicts the "in between" motion.

I've roughed out the storyboards for the Red Robot music video. All I need to do now is detail it. Then I'll scan it, clean them up in Photoshop, put them together in Final Cut Pro for an animatic-esque storyboard going on with the actual music. I'm debating whether or not I will put that up on YouTube to show you all. If not YouTube I will put it on blogger. And I'll probably just show you all a sample and not the whole thing.

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.