Monday, February 4, 2008

The Music of Whoopi vs. SilentBat II

This is really a great collaboration, this film. Today Whoopi came to me at nutrition to tell me that one of our two composers on Whoopi vs. SilentBat II had a sample for us for the first minute and a half of the final duel.
This is Remy our composer :)

That's Whoopi as you all should know!

And me. Because I was so impressed by the first listen.

Filming for Whoopi vs. SilentBat II should be completely finished by next week and in the next month we'll be putting out promotional photos. I think I would like to take pictures with our composers, the comic book peeps and Whoopi and Me (of course!) We also have a photographer for that as well so this is being really legit. The only thing I'm slightly worried about is this comic book but I think it will just take a little extra effort on my part to get it done and to get my artists to pull through some of the tougher pages because I really would like to see a full comic book come to fruitation and I'm sure all of you would like to see that too.

Peace.

No comments: