Monday, February 11, 2008

I Was A Teenage Zombie

Coming Spring 2008

Mae Catt (pictured below), star of "Happiness for Only 19.99", and director of "Push", will soon be coming out with her newest film "I was A Teenaged Zombie." Here is a short synopsis:

"The Zombie Apocalypse has come and gone. Four teenaged survivors find their only refugee reluctantly with each other. Tensions rise when reality sets in and they try to cope with guilt, distrust, and each other. Living in the house of a dead friend with the Zombies always there they wonder if there’s anything left to do in this life."

There is going to be a trailer due out soon, looking forward to that. I'll post that up too when it's up. I enjoy seeing young filmmakers doing there thing like this, especially female filmmakers. There is a huge lack of female filmmakers in the industry and I really enjoyed stuff like "Love & Basketball" from Gina Prince-Bythewood or "Across the Universe" from Julie Taymor.

________

I have no idea why this has 2 mil views!

Funny response


Peace.

No comments: