Thursday, February 19, 2009

Offered Weed For First Time

So a week ago I was offered weed for the first time at a film shoot for my buddy Damian. It was quite funny. It went something like this:

INT. DAMIAN'S COUSIN'S LIVING ROOM - DAY

ANTOINE, innocent and unassuming, reads a HOW-TO COMIC BOOK, across from RACHEL, beautiful actress, jabbing away at her phone.

A YOUNG POT HEAD, shuffles out of the bathroom in looks over to Antoine with a maniacal smile.

YOUNG POT HEAD
You want to smoke some weed?

Antoine looks up from the book, somewhat confused.

ANTOINE
What?

YOUNG POT HEAD
You want to blaze?

Antoine clutches the comic book.

ANTOINE
Nah ...

ANTOINE (V.O.)
... I don't smoke weed.

YOUNG POT HEAD
Ah, can't do that on the job, huh?

ANTOINE
Yeah, somethin' like that ...

YOUNG POT HEAD
Aight ...

The young pot head trots away with a slight limp. Antoine catches the distinctive smell on her.

He turns to Rachel.

ANTOINE
You know, that's the first
time I've ever been offered
weed in my life.

RACHEL
Really?

ANTOINE
Yup.

Antoine goes back to his book; Rachel, to her phone.

So that's pretty much how all that happened.

Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you wrote "week"
hehe
unless its a new term for weed
you gots a typo

ps. te amo mucho

asdf said...

lmao !

Technically, I've never been 'offered' weed. People just assumed I smoked it and were surprised when I mentioned I hated it !

-b