Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cops! Cops! Cops!

I have been seeing a lot of cops around lately, pulling people over left, right and center. I'm just waiting for my number to be called. At first, I thought it was just because it was the end of the month blues and all the cops had to make up their monthly quota for tickets but it's been a few days into May and there are still a lot of cops around lurking and pulling people over. I've seen over a dozen people pulled over since last week and four alone in the pass day. While shooting The Devil's Company two of the crew members were pulled over (they had a broken headlight).

Oh, by the way I have a car. I forgot to post a blog about that. A '94 Nissan Maxima. I'll be sure to post something about it later.


Peace and be safe on the road!

No comments: