Thursday, December 25, 2008

XBOX 360 Christmas NIGHTMARE!

This is a cruel joke. No parent should ever put their child through this.


Comment on YouTube:
fuking horrible u people r fuking bitches this is how sereal killers r born they start getting teased then they take there anger out on animals then they start killing people and u fuking dikheads have just made the first step that wasnt even funny it was cruel and horrible

Caption on YouTube:
My mom decides to buy my brother an Xbox 360 for christmas. We leave that night and return the next morning to find he has sneaked a look....just as my mom thought he would, this is the result...and yes he did get the game i will try to post the second video

Peace ...

1 comment:

Valerieeeeee said...

I would def. do that to my own child hahaha My parents have pulled similar stunts like this in the past...I always got over it lol